1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7'2" Unimount LSX

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by festerw, Sep 30, 2008.

1. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Off a 92 Dakota will fit 87-96 with no mods, should fit 97-04 with some mods.

Has new joystick control, worked great. All wiring, hydraulic and mounting systems are complete with no faults. Could use a little paint touch up but that's it.

You'll need a new solenoid (I may have one to include I'll have to look) and mounting hardware (ie bolts, nuts, washers). Hydraulics will be flushed and filled before pickup so it'll be ready to go.

Located near Erie, PA
    $1200 OBO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

BTT, I'll also deliver within a 100 miles if you buy it for the $1,200.

3. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Still for sale

4. SnowyXJ

SnowyXJ Junior Member

Do you still happen to have the 7'2" Western LSX for sale.. If so.. how old is it? And how far from Buffalo, NY are you..

Thanks.. Bill Wheeler

5. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Yup still for sale, one guy is interested but he won't give me a firm pickup day so $$$ talks. Couldn't tell you how old it is since I bought it used but it's worked perfect.

About 2 hours from Buffalo, but I'd be willing to meet you part way.

6. festerw

festerw Senior Member