1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7' Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GBD, Dec 31, 2010.

1. GBD

GBD Junior Member
    from Ohio

I am selling a 7' western plow with a mount, controller, motor, and pump. The setup is ready to hook up to a truck and go. The plow is in very good shape with no holes and no major rust. The cutting edge has one season on it and still has a lot of life left. The pump is a cable style pump that works well and has been serviced regularly. All of the hoses are new and in good shape and the pump cables and electric wires were just replaced last year. The motor has been replaced within the last 2 to 3 years. The mount was made to fit a 1990 Ford F250, but could easily be modified to fit many other trucks. I am asking $900obo for everything. Call me at 937-578-3184 if you are interested. I have pictures that I can e-mail.

2. GBD

GBD Junior Member
    from Ohio

Plow is Sold