1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western 7.6 unimount for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dancing bear, Dec 21, 2013.

1. dancing bear

dancing bear Junior Member

I have a 7.6 pro plow ( 4 springs) new angle cylinders new ram and packing new hoses new motor ,new pump, new lights ,new snow deflector ,curb guards comes with truck side harness and control truck side mount 62330 fits 88-98 Chevy/gMC 1500-2500 asking $1500 or best offer birch run mi half way between flint & saginaw. Will be on truck till 12-26-13

2. dancing bear

Bump to top

3. ColliCut

ColliCut Member

This is a good deal!! I just paid $2,500 for one, only difference being that mine was poly and for a newer Ford. Good luck with the sale!!

4. creative cuts

creative cuts Junior Member
    from indiana

Got any pics?

5. dancing bear

I can send some to you with my phone

6. bln

bln Senior Member

What is your bottom dollar without the mount?

7. Hotfeet

Hotfeet Member

I would be interested in the mount, wiring harness and controller. if you split it up as someone else inquired.
    Thanks

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  8. dancing bear

1200 without the mount

9. Hotfeet

Hotfeet Member

Photos

Can you send photos to 509-929-1854. Also did you think about splitting up the mount/wiring?
    Thanks