1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7"6" Uni-Mount 1 year old

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by markmess2000, Jul 17, 2005.

1. markmess2000

markmess2000 Junior Member

I used this on my 1997 ford f150 for one year... I didnt enjoy plowing driveways (10) with this truck (supercab)
    So I sold the truck and now the plow.... Have everything you need to install on your truck.... harness, controlller, relay, bolt brackets, bolts.... Paid over $3700..
    would like to get $2800... it is still like new, You can easily see that it was hardly used... if I went out 10 times that is a lot. I am 30 mins north of NYC ( not in the west so we really don't get much snow or very deep snow.
    I used this on my daily driver so I didn't rush to plow I was careful. I recently bought a 1998 jeep wrangler to plow with (what I was used to ) and am looking for a relatively new plow for that if you know of any????

call.... 845 494 5520 or email.. markmess2000@yahoo.com
  2. grasgod

grasgod Junior Member
    from CT

3. tmk15

tmk15 Junior Member

chevy 88 - 98 brackets

if u had the brackets to mount it on my truck I would give you 2250 for it let me know tysonkreig@hotmail.com