1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

*Western 7.5ft Unimount*

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by polarisfctyrcr1, Sep 15, 2009.

1. polarisfctyrcr1

polarisfctyrcr1 Junior Member
    from U.S.A.

I have a 7.5ft western unimount that looks like new up for sale, the package will come complete with wiring, trucks mounts (fit '94-'02 all dodge chassis i believe), as well as handheld controller. The plow was not used commercially and was kept at my lake property for clearing snow. In the pictures the A-frame is sitting crooked because of the dolley that the plow was resting on. Im looking to get $2,500 for everything just because of its shape and lack of use. Im located in Minneapolis, MN. Thanks

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. polarisfctyrcr1

from U.S.A.

anyone interested?

3. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

where are you located?

4. polarisfctyrcr1

from U.S.A.

Minneapolis minute where are you?

5. polarisfctyrcr1

from U.S.A.

Sry minnesota phone auto fills

6. nwmetrolawns

nwmetrolawns Junior Member
    from MN

I'm In Mpls, willing to seperate? Just interested in the mount and truck side wiring/controller