1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7.5 " Unimount complete set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m.$terner, Nov 23, 2010.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Was on a newer style chevy. have the mount to fit a 99-07 Chevy or GMC and all the wiring. Plow is a uni-mount. pumps goes up and down fine and angles side to side with no problem. newer cutting edge on it with plenty of use still on it.blade has some rust in spots but nothing close to being serious. was going to put on my 2nd truck but decided to hold off on it for now due to lack of contracts at the moment.may be interested in a partial trade for a Meyer ez classic truck mount for a 88-98 chevy though if anyone has one of those. asking $1900 obo for the whole plow set up. below is the link to my craigslist linking with pictures. if you would like more just let me know

2. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

how much u looking for with no truck mount or wiring? thanks
  3. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

I dont have any use for it but if you dont need it id let it go without it for $1600 cash
  4. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

bump. would be a nice plow for someone
  5. turb0diesel

turb0diesel Senior Member

looks like a good deal too
  6. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

UPDATE: just reduced plow to $1500 for the blade. $1800 wih the 99-06 chevy/gmc truckside mount and wiring.old link was having problems so heres the new one.http://delaware.craigslist.org/pts/2086574695.html

Thanks.i think 1500/1800 is a pretty reasonable price.maybe its just the economy? I could use the money but im not going to give it away.If i have to guess ill just hang on to it,sure i can find a truck to put it on if I get some more contracts for next year.

MSD HOMES LLC Junior Member

Is the plow still for sale?
  8. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

yes. ive had a few interested but mostly just a bunch of tire kickers, or i guess plow kickers in this situation.lol if your interested PM me ur phone number and we can set something up.
  9. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

SOLD! locally