1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7.5' Conventional Cable Operated

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by icemanj3, Feb 22, 2010.

1. icemanj3

icemanj3 Junior Member

Just sand blasted and repainted (ford red). Blade in great condition, cutting edge in good condition. New pump/motor w/2" lift, also have 1.5" pump/motor that works fine I was gonna have rebuilt for a back up. This was fabricated onto a 1995 Ford F150 but I cut it off when I traded that truck in about a week ago and I don't want to put this system on my new truck. Has everything but the vehicle side mount as I said it was 'fabricated/welded' onto the frame. Also have lights and plastic shield for front of blade, shoes and some odds and ends spare parts. I would like $1200 as the pump/motors themselves are worth more than that. Located in Tipton, MI. I can get pictures if anyone wants them, it's buried in the snow right now gotta find my shovel. Shoot me an email, willing to consider offers.
  2. marvelous

marvelous Junior Member

I have the same Western plow that is from the F150 88 vintage and on the 88 150. I will sell all or just plow for$2100