1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7/12 unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bporter, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

I have a western 7 1/2 unimount I need to sell Great condition But I needed to upgrade if interested let me know. I'm 5min North of Kankakee

2. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

I am in SE Wisconsin and may

be interested, PM or reply with more details.

Thanks,

Tim

3. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

it's a 7 1/2 western unimount in really good condition I serviced last year haven't done it this year yet. Um...It's the plow only no mounting or controls but you can get the complete set for about 1000 i'm taking the best offer. So if intrested make me offer. I'll try to get pics when i get a sec. I can bring some of the way to you from where i'm at. let me know what you thinking.

4. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Please post the photos,

I am interested.

Thanks,

Tim

5. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

6. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Your e-mail did not work, I tried it twice and

recieved the same message. "No Yahoo Account" Give me another e-mail to try, or post some photos, I am interested.

Thanks,

Tim