1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 66600 controler

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by WALKERS, Nov 16, 2007.

1. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Bought a used spreader it is a 1000. I dont have power to the control. I have power in the leads that plug into the controler. I power at the spreader as well. Anyone have any IDEAS
    Touble shooting sheets said there was a breaker switch I dont see it. Is it inside the controller:cry:Thanks in advance.:salute:

2. erbslandscaping

erbslandscaping Junior Member

I have the Fisher 1000 which is the same controler, it is most likely the switch. I contacted a dealer who sells refurbished controllers, which include a wired new switch, I can send you a picture of what it should look like with the new switch. Email me at dan@erbslandscaping.com as for a matter of fact after one year with a new controler, when going to use it for the first time this year, I had to install a new switch. All you need is about 20 mins a foot of wire a 2 dollar switch and a soldering iron.