1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 3plug, 4 port Lights not working

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by jbstressed, Oct 4, 2016.

1. jbstressed

jbstressed Junior Member

Here's one for you. I'm Stressed. I done everything, any suggestions please and thank you BIG time. 04 f250. wrong Module, lot of cutting and splicing. Plow works as should.
    Front headlights and turn work truck side . Lights and turn, on plow do not work. HERE is the kicker, tail lights no running but have brake lights when depressed.
    Thanking all of you in advance.

2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Can you start us off with some part numbers on harness and module?

Wrong module is not enough to go on.

What have we "cut and spliced"... :confused:

Is this a new parts install, old parts, parts from a completely different truck?

Get us a little more on story and hopefully we can get you there.

Tail lights, I am going to say check the fuses on that...

3. Randall Ave

Randall Ave 2000 Club Member

Answer the above questions, but. Take a deep breath and write out a more detailed post of exactly what you cut, installed, etc. And was this an existing install that quit, or is this a new/used install?

4. jbstressed

jbstressed Junior Member

Thanks, just going to replace with new 3 port system my supplier stated, 4 port is obsolete.
    I can not let the little things bother me!!!

5. jbstressed

jbstressed Junior Member

To much to worry about
    Thanks, just going to replace with new 3 port system my supplier stated, 4 port is obsolete.
    I can not let the little things bother me!!!
    putting it in the trash.