1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 2000 Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by procut, Sep 15, 2010.

1. procut

procut Senior Member

Western 2000 salt spread with "Swing Away" mount and variable speed controller. Always garaged, I don't think it has ever spent a night outside; it was also emptyed after each use, never let sit with salt in it. Has an auxilary Karrier vibrator. Normal surface rust on frame. Spreader was new in the fall of 2008. With the vibrator the whole unit with tax was a little under 3k new. The only issue with this spreader is that it is now missing the lid, I never bothered to replace it, no lid actually just makes things easier.

This will definatly make someone a nice spreader, only selling due to uprading to a differant model spreader. I'm looking for somewhere around $1,200 or best RESONABLE offer. I'm located about 20 mintues North of Lansing, MI. I may be willing to travel to meet a buyer. If your serious about this spreader, the best way to reach me is on my cell phone (989)-6 4 0- 478 2 - Andy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  2. procut

procut Senior Member

Bump for the weekend.

3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

where are you located

4. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

oops just realized the last line

5. procut

procut Senior Member

Quick bump for the weekend. Spreader has now been removed from the truck and is looking for a new owner. I'd really like to move this thing, so make an offer. Here are a couple more current pics.

controll.jpg

sprader.jpg

6. procut

procut Senior Member

One more bump, make an offer - really looking to move this thing.

7. procut

procut Senior Member

Spreader has been sold.