1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 1998 S-10 Blazer unimount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Blizzardbusters, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Blizzardbusters

Blizzardbusters Junior Member

I am interested in buying a truck side for a 1998 s-10 blazer. I got a awesome deal on a 6'6 western unimount it's like brand spanking new. Had a setup like this before and sold it :( and kicked myself everyday after but came across this deal and got another plow these are getting few and far between especially this shape. I think the number is a 1505 mount? Any ideas? few on eBay but just parts no complete ones.

2. hobbyjeep

hobbyjeep Member

I have a Fisher 6.6 ft plow on a 1997 s10 zr2 . The plow hanger was from a 1984 ford explorer. It's the correct frame width but required some modifications to bolt to frame. I'm a handyman at best and
    it took me a day to install. FYI