1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 1000 Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Hitch mount Western 1000 with harness and variable speed controller. Works great but we dont use any hitch mount salters anymore. Asking $500 Call 989 213 8091

brady 019.jpg

2. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Location please

3. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Marlette Mi 48453

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

If you were local, I'd probably buy this. I have a guy looking for one. Any chance you need a flatbed for a LWB truck do you? I'd trade. Steel structure but oak deck.

Still have that Kubota while I'm bugging you here?! LOL

5. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Does it have a vibrator for bulk?

6. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

OMG I was looking for a flatbed about a month ago but couldnt find one for less than $1000 so I just took the truck to the scrap.lol I do still have that kubota but I quit trying to sell it and gave it to my buddy for the winter to do his driveway.

7. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

No but bulk is all I spread through it. I put a chain on the shaft that runs down through the center and it beats the salt up as it tries to stick and works good.

8. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Sold sold sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.