1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wester ultra mount actuator

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by djlouieboom, Feb 11, 2006.

1. djlouieboom

djlouieboom Junior Member

While hookin up my plow yesterday i noticed that the seal on the r/h lower actuator was coming out its not leaking. i checked the other side and sure doesnt look like that. Is it still ok to plow with and how long do you think till someting bad happens ?

plow actuator.jpg

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

That might not leak for the rest of the season with the little amounts of snow everyone is getting.

You really might make it rest of the season, doesnt appear to be leaking and there are other seals behind that one. If its less then 2 winters old i would stop by the dealer and have them repack it or you could take it apart and reseal it yourself.

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

it dosent look too damaged, I would use it until it leaks and then repack with the $5 reseal kit