1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

westendorf "V" plow 3 point hitch

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by andrewlawnrangr, Dec 8, 2008.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i have a small Westendorf V plow for a 3 point hitch class 0 or 1. its for a small tractor. has attachment to tractor and then to plow. i was goin to fab it up for my mini skid steer but i got a differnt idea and want to sell. i can ship it. what ever it costs me thats all you can pay.. prolly 50 pounds
    just wanted to see if there is any interest.

estimate dimentions
    closed v--44-48"
    open 52-56
    can get exact tomar

$375.00

2. andrewlawnrangr

any one bump????

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Im curious as to what exactly this item is and if it could work for me. Could you post a picture? I have a small kubota and the idea of a v excites me

4. andrewlawnrangr

sure thing.. closed vee is 42" open vee is 48" like i said i was goin to use it for a mini skid but plans changed. i was just lookin at ur tractor on the heavy equipment. i will send u pics whwn i can get a hold of a camera.. mine took a crap. the web site for the plow is www.loaders.com give me a day

5. speedy

speedy Senior Member

6. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Ya that tractor is the one that I am talking about.

Im not in any real rush, everything is working ok for me right now, but if you have the time post the pic and maybe we can haggle.

thanks.

7. andrewlawnrangr

some pics i have a few more just need to make them smaller

plow chipper-01.jpg

plow chipper-05.jpg

8. andrewlawnrangr

bummppppp...

9. Henry

Henry Member

A friend of mine was just talking about getting a plow like that for his finn mini-skid. How much would you want for it?

10. andrewlawnrangr

i want $375 for it.

11. andrewlawnrangr

bump offer anyone

12. andrewlawnrangr

still for sale to the top $325.00