1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

westen unimount wiring harness conversion

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Andy's Beast, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Andy's Beast

Andy's Beast Member

I am thinking long and hard about buying a 2000 ford f250 crew cab w/ a 7.3 L. I have been looking for a 7.3l crew cab for over 2 years and now i have an opportunity to get it,but I will have to sell my 95 ford f250 to appease the wife. Will the 9 point wiring harness on the 95 f250 convert over easily to the 2000 ford f250?
  2. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

Not sure if that wiring harness will work with the newer truck. If you are looking for a wiring harness that may work, I have a wiring harness for a uni-mount MVP that came off my 2002 F350 V10. I could contact my local Western Dealer to find out if it would work for you. What type of blade do you have?
  3. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

no its not gonna work unless you are good with wiring and could rig it and the mvp one will not work unless he has an mvp plow plus n the newer trucks i think u need a iso module