1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

West Michigan

Discussion in 'Networking' started by somervillelawn, Nov 22, 2010.

1. somervillelawn

somervillelawn Member

West Michiganders, lets see if we can keep a thread going about West Michigan snow removal including Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, etc... The guys with the SE Michigan thread have a great thing going.

This could give us a great chance to meet snow plowers in our area, help with bids, sub contracting, and passing along accounts outside our areas.

I personally plow on the NW side of Grand Rapids, Standale, and Walker.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  2. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

How about North west Mi? :waving:

3. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

You mean like Traverse City, Big Rapids, Marquette, Escanaba?

4. darood01

darood01 Member
    from GR, MI

I service the Downtown area of Grand Rapids mainly the SE side.

5. somervillelawn

somervillelawn Member

darood01, are you still taking on clients? If so I might be able to send a few on the SE side your way. Just let me know. Thanks!

6. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

Most people from Michigan know if your talking about the U.P. they would put U.P.! and since the O.P. was talking about the G.R. area he would understand.

7. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Allegan County area here, also doing some Kalamazoo/Portage this season !!!

8. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

how about northen mi. like gaylord, petoskey? lol

9. somervillelawn

somervillelawn Member

lol it doesnt matter to me, we can talk about everything on the west side of the state here. I just wanted a place that people from our area could talk, because the only thread I see for Michigan is SE and none of the west siders ever talk there.

Looks like some accumulating snow for Thanksgiving Eve and Friday here.

10. ajslands

Alpena, thunder bay, commins/ mio, Atlanta, Saginaw, :D

I'm sure luddingtion is in west Michigan.

11. ajslands

You said "north west" Escanaba is northwest. Ya it's in the U. But it's still north and west :nod:

so since this thread needs to get a little more umph, did anyone get anything from opening day?

And does anyone hang out in New Buffalo and go to redamax?

12. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

Snow Care for Troops

Not in west Mi. but trying to help out Joy Westenberg who is coordinating volunteers. She e mailed me a couple of zip codes up/over your way that are 2 hours away from me. If any of you have joined this effort and want to help her make the connections, her e mail address is joywestenberg@project evergreen.com If you want to help, first go to the Boss website to get the link to be a volunteer. Or project evergreen site. I am not connected with this, just a volunteer trying to help her out. She might be up against it with all the different areas to handle.ussmileyflag

13. snow plowman

snow plowman Senior Member

muskegon here

14. snow plowman

snow plowman Senior Member

ihave not got any thing yet hopeing this last week well bring in something for me to shoot lol

15. darood01

darood01 Member
    from GR, MI

Anybody from Grand Rapids, want a property on Powers NW, 49504?

16. ajslands

we're tying to sell some property (3 lots) in Canadian lakes near Big Rapids. :nod:

so.....

17. darood01

darood01 Member
    from GR, MI

OK, is anybody looking to add another client for snow plowing. They live on Powers Ave NW

18. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

i will try and get you some pics

19. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

whot about those lions ?some things will never change

20. somervillelawn

somervillelawn Member

At least the lions made the first half interesting. Brady was on his game today and made Detroit's secondary look silly.

Off topic...I'm looking into picking up a new single stage snow blower, any suggestions?