1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

West Michigan Feb. 2nd

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by miderbier, Feb 4, 2011.

1. miderbier

miderbier Member

It was a good day after all. My backblade quit working the day before and could not get it figured out so I ended up taking it off before the big storm hit. Not the best scenario but it could have been worse!

2. miderbier

miderbier Member

A Few Others

3. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Looks like you got just a little more than the 13" we got in our area Thumbs Up
  4. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

That was a rough event. Good to see you made it through though!!
  5. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

Man I really would love to see that much snow, I never seen that much snow ever in my life, I would like to go up north next season, just to get some work plowing, here the most we get if we get any is about 6" LOL.
  6. wagonproject

wagonproject Junior Member

Nice pics! Where in west Michigan?
  7. miderbier

miderbier Member

Muskegon. How much did you guys get?
  8. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Good photos! I took some myself and some video, but have been so busy, i haven't had time to get online to post. Been in the loader for the last 2 days. This is the first day I have been able to sit at home! I will get around to posting them soon
  9. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

Here's the only one I have from the storm for right now from my phone.

That is not a pile, it's the furrow/bank from plowing a driveway. Only took me 25 mins to do a normal 3 min drive. Drifted 3' all the way across.