1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

West Mi Plowers "Get together"

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by greenquestlawn, Jan 18, 2002.

1. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

I would like to know if anyone from our area is interested in getting together for lunch sometime in the near future. I have talked to Tom(PineIsland1) and he is in. He also has some local people that may come too. Right now I am just trying to see if anyone is interested in this. Maybe the first week or so in Feb. We could have lunch and talk plowing. Also a chance for us to meet.
  2. Big Todd

Big Todd Senior Member

I'm in, and I could probably round up a couple of other guys from the GR area.

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Hey Todd-

I've been going to ask you if you work up in the Alpine area? (not plowing, but your auto parts store.)

I know a few of the guys at the 4 mile store are into plowing, and I wondered if that was you.
  4. greenquestlawn

I am curios too I have been in that store many times. I may know you already!:D

Well I know there are not too many members that are close to us but if not then we will round up whoever we can and have a good time anyway.
  5. Big Todd

Big Todd Senior Member

No, I work for a competitor, but I know the guys you are talking about very well.

Funny thing is that when I was the assistant mgr at the store on Painfeild, those guys used to come and buy parts from me because our prices were better than what they could get them for even with their discount.;)
  6. greenquestlawn

Ok guys. I think we got all the locals (and you steve )

I am open to any day to get together. Like I have anything important to do. lol

How about Friday Feb 1st.

I know its next Friday so it may be too soon.

If not mabey the next Friday (8th)

It doesn't have to be a friday either.

If not just post what days in the next two weeks are bad and we can go from there.

We also need input on where to go. We of course need food. But also somewhere we can sit and talk. I hope we don't all have to eat and run. I know I wont have to. lol
  7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I'll try to make it, not sure though, might be plowing. LOL
  8. GoSlo

GoSlo Junior Member

I would be interested. I work days but could see if I can get some time off.
  9. Big Todd

Big Todd Senior Member

I'm in for either day. Although we may all be busy on the 1st (if you beleive any of the 7 day forcasts...)

I can suggest a couple of places on the northeast side of GR if that would work for everyone.

By the way, greenquestlawn, were you - or one of your trucks - in the 4 mile and Dean Lake Road area (NE GR) Thursday morning? I swear I saw a truck with that logo go by when I was taking my daughter to school.
  10. greenquestlawn

That was me Todd!

I am finishing a few rooms at my moms house. She lives on Emerald lake(I think) off from Elmer, off Dean Lake road. That is weird that you saw me. lol

I am still trying to figure out a day and such. We are all available on Fridays exept one so I will see what I can do.

Give me a day or so.

It may be to soon this week so I think we will shoot for next.
  11. greenquestlawn

Ok then I will say Friday Feb 8th say 12:30 PM

Everyone like pizza?

We can meet on Plainfield, seems like that may be in the middle of everyone. (well coopersville if you count me..lol)

Actually I am working at my mothers house which is right off Plainfield so I am in the area everyday

I will let you know the exact location.

Let me know if you can make it.:D
  12. Big Todd

Big Todd Senior Member

Sounds like a winner. Pizza's good for me, Fred's is a good spot, otherwise Cheers is a good spot for a burger and beer and I know they could accomadate a group of us with no trouble.

Greenquestlawn, did you get the private message I sent you? I live real close to where you are working...
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2002
  13. greenquestlawn

Yea I finally got your message. (it didn't pop up that I had a PM)

I may just do that this week. (stop by)

I will be out there most days this week. I will see how much I get done. We may get snow!! haha yea right.

I thought of cheers too as a possibility.
  14. greenquestlawn

well we decided on Friday Feb. 8th 12:30 pm at Freds pizza on Plainfield Ave in Grand Rapids.

If you don't know how to get there e-mail me.

Hope to see everyone there.