1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

West Cleveland Ohio 1-6-11

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Burkartsplow, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Here are few pictures I snapped this evening while out on my first round today. Not the best but my fiance wont let me take the newer camera. We got anywhere between 2-4 inches in about 8 hours. It started out slow this morning and picked up mid afternoon. Well here are couple of the xls. Going to head to bed in a bit and start back up at 1AM. More Pics to come tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy.

Thumbs Up

pictures 322 (2).jpg

pictures 321 (2).jpg

pictures 317 (2).jpg

pictures 314 (2).jpg

2. Burkartsplow

Here are few more. I am at one of the parking garages I do in Lakewood.

pictures 318 (2).jpg

pictures 316 (2).jpg

pictures 320 (2).jpg

pictures 319 (2).jpg

3. Burkartsplow

Winter Xtendors on SS EXV

And here are few pics of the Winter Xtendors on the EXV. A fellow plowsiter wanted to see what I did to make them fit. I had to drill my own holes since the factory ones did not line up and I also cut off the extra piece of steel that comes off the xtendor that also has holes in it for extra bolts, but the pattern on the EXV is different so I was just trying to shed some weight off of them. I ran them once and they worked out well. No wear after a 10 hour shift.Thumbs Up

pictures 310.jpg

pictures 311.jpg

pictures 312.jpg

pictures 313.jpg

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

I kinda hate you Aaron but we have like 6 over here But the reason for being jealous is that i thought plowing with a 7'6'' was slow the 6'8'' on the jeep is so boring you can only take like a 1/4 of a pass

5. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Nice rig Aaron, plow looks great!!

6. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice pic's man. Im hoping we get some snow here soon, im starting to get bored lol. Were suppose to get .7 of an inch tomorrow :(. How many parking lots do you do?

7. Burkartsplow

I have 3 parking lots that are anywhere from 1.5 acres to a little over 2 acres all within 1 mile of each other. Then I have another 20 or so that are small apartment or condo lots in the area. They range from 15 spots to 50 or so each. They are all wide open and with the xls I can rip through them pretty quick. 95% of my work is within 2 miles of each other. Makes my days alot easier and saves me a ton on gas.

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Aron its been a real joy to watch u come along the last few years....you have one of the best set-ups on plowsite and do great work. Thanks for all of your tips the past few years. Im waiting for my deflector and guards, wish i had them for 2morrow. We are going to get what ur having now......be safe bud and keep the shiney side up

9. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Yeah them being close together really would help. How long does it take you to get threw all those accounts, and are you solo. I can never seem to figure out how many parking lots/ commercial I can take on. Thanks.

10. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

You do nice clean work.

11. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

Nice nice.....

12. Burkartsplow

Here a few more from 1-7-11 during the day. Top of one of the garages after getting done and a couple of pictures of Jerres polar edges with curb guards. These things are great,Thumbs Up I have put 30 hours of plowing on them with no wear at all. And when it comes to sidewalks I take the easy way and just hop the curb. Luckily a lot of them are 9 feet wide and I never have to get out of the truck most of my routeThumbs Up.

pictures 323.jpg

pictures 324.jpg

pictures 325.jpg

pictures 328.jpg

13. Burkartsplow

We are supposed to be getting another 2-4 inches today, and pic of the D-icer with green clearlane spilling out the back.

pictures 326.jpg

pictures 327.jpg

pictures 329.jpg

pictures 330.jpg

14. Burkartsplow

and a few more.

pictures 331.jpg

pictures 332.jpg

pictures 333.jpg

pictures 334.jpg

15. Burkartsplow

By the end of the day she was a little dirty.

pictures 335.jpg

16. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

looks good. keep them coming

17. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

get off the sidewalk what do you think your in a jeep

18. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking great Aaron and keep the picks coming. Since some of us traitors don't plow real snow and lots anymore. LOL

19. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

Now go wash that thing!

20. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

you dont get any hassle about having your rear liscense plate covered?