1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WESBAR Back Up lights

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by doo-man, Nov 9, 2011.

1. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Curious if any of you have seen or used these lights? They are made by WESBAR. They are a 10 diode led, they also offer a 6 diode round led unit.

I was at a local shop and seen these and was blown away with the light output.

They were just under a $100.00 but found them online for $60.00

wesbar.jpg

2. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

do you have a link of where to get them? how many watts are they? I have been think of getting some to put on my tractor. I know some guys around here have been using some ECCO led lights similar to that but I think they are only 15w and they are paying 130 a piece at a carquest for them

3. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

You can google WESBAR and part number 54209-002

Here are the specs from the factory site; LED work lights perfect for exterior use in Ag, horse, livestock, RV, industrial and racing applications. Environmentally sealed design with aluminum housing. Available in two options as a hardwire with a stainless steel mounting stud or a 19' coiled 12 volt cord with magnetic base. High power, true white 9-36V, 10W light emission. Rectangular version with 10 LED diodes, circular model has 6 LED diodes.
    Circular: 4.5" dia. X 1.5" depth
    Rectangular: 4" X 4" X 1.5" depth

Even though it says 10w light emission I was totally caught off guard when I accidently plugged it in at this shop I visited today, I actual said Holly S@#$ as a salesman was on the phone with a guy looking for the lights, he chuckled and told the guy on the phone and with my testomonial he bought 2 without even being there !!!!!

I will hopefully be ordering 2 for each truck in the near future !!

4. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Where did you see them at??

5. MSB1766

MSB1766 Member

6. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

They look the same and specs match up so they very well could be, but not sure.

I googled it and found some for $59.00