1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

were to install circuit breaker?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jackel440, Dec 3, 2007.

1. jackel440

jackel440 Junior Member

I got a wiring harness given to me for my e47 pump that was cut out of another truck.I have a positive cable attached to a solenoid,a circuit breaker,the light harness with a switch,and the swicth harness to control the plow.
    I got some different schematics to get things hooked up,but nothing shows where to put the cicuit breaker at in the circuit.does it go between the battery and the solenoid,or after the solenoid ,and battery?
    Anyone able to help me out here?
    I am installing this on a 92' dodge w150 if you are wondering.
    thanks
    Aaron

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You don't see it in the wiring diagrams because they're isn't supposed to be a circuit breaker in any of the battery cables...someone must have added it at some point... you don't need it, and can leave it out.

3. jackel440

jackel440 Junior Member

cool thanks!
    we have some snow coming and i have to get this sucker done tonight!I hope too anyways