1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

were to get a blade

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JTS Landscaping, Aug 26, 2004.

1. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

was wondering if any of you guys now of a good place in michigan around grand rapids are to get a boss or western snowplow from new or used.

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

CENTRAL PARTS WAREHOUSE or ebay i have been seeing stuff on there

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Check out Allied truck equip for westerns or B & B truck equipment for a Boss

4. snoking

snoking Senior Member

have a 9-2 boss poly, id part with. was in acident last spring and bent passnager wing....stript and founf no daname beyound the wing,..wing 600, cyclinder 100 to replace, would even do it for you. plow as is $2500 bought last december not even a year old

5. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

snoking do you have a undercarriage and wiring for the blade to or is it just the blade.

6. snoking

snoking Senior Member

have wires/touch pad controler, have under carrige side plates and thrust arms....ill come up with a push bar(where the hooks are but nees to look), body shop took it off dont know what happened to it

If your interested ill be at my shop all day tomarrow, looking at it is free, expect for the gas..lol..

Last edited: Aug 28, 2004
  7. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

snoking maybe sometime next week here we could set up a time to look at it im not sure of my schedule right now but ill let you know. also is it a straight or vee blade.

8. snoking

snoking Senior Member

it is a v-blade, let me know, ill PM you my cell and you can call me