1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We're Supposed To Get A Big Storm Tonight, And I'm Sicker Than A Dog!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Hey Guys & Gals, Let me hear some of your Snow & Sick stories!! What did you do to make it thru? etc. :dizzy:
  2. 1olddog2

1olddog2 Member

whats the mail man`s motto???
  3. almostbk1stday

almostbk1stday Member
    from ontario

Do what you can.

If it were me, I would drive around on top of one of those portable hospital toilets or bring barf bags. It happened to me once....on xmas eve but I still plowed. I actually felt better when I was out there cuz my mind was on working and not being sick.

It sux but I hope you feel better.
  4. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

With all the more snow we've gotten so far, I'd have to quit breathing before I would not go out. Call for backup and you just ride along.
  5. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

We are expecting 5-8 here in SW Michigan tonight. I pulled something in my neck working out yesterday, and have a pain that shoots down my back everytime I turn my head:( . However, I haven't plowed since December, and I will have to just grit my teeth and bear through it. There is no way I'm gonna miss this push!
  6. jackrusselfire

jackrusselfire Junior Member

Take a lot of Ibprofen. You will feel better in the morning with the Green Stuff in your pocket.:drinkup:
  7. Its ok buddy, I am getting my "once a winter" sick and it sucks. I will be just fine for plowin though, as long as everything goes as planned..... Hang in there, I know it would take something massive to make me stop>:salute: