1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

we're ready

Discussion in 'Weather' started by CNYScapes, Nov 30, 2007.

1. CNYScapes

CNYScapes Senior Member

2" to 6" expected tonight here in syracuse. We are ready though, trucks all checked out, plows on, salt ready to go.......
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

camera in truck...:rolleyes:
  3. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Do you think so?

I put the plow on for to night, So It won't snow. Maybe we will get to $alt.
  4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Have fun

We want pics
  5. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

I just got home from doing one big ole PITA leaf cleanup, scrambled to mount the plows, put the salter on, and I'm ready if we get any down here. Weather.com doesnt show us getting much, but I'll be ready if it happens. Send it south!!:gunsfiring:
  6. shaltac

shaltac Junior Member

All I could see in the distance tonight were multiple yellow lights. If the rest of the area is like me (having an excuse to play with lights and stuff - err a reason to do a function test - that's right honey I'm going to do important stuff) Southern Rochester / Henrietta, NY is prepared... So other then the flurries we saw earlier today... It'll be dry :)
  7. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

we got 3 or 4 inches

I hate the first snow fall it always take so long to plow. We go 3-4" . I think I burnt up my piece of crap buyers salter though the electric motor is squealing like a *******. Going to tear it apart when the kids go done for a nap.
  8. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

We ended up with lots of ice on paved surfaces, had to salt this morning. Its been flurrying on and off all morning, got around 1.5-2 inches. Maybe Sunday night/ Monday morning the plows will get used. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
  9. CNY Plow

CNY Plow Senior Member

Camillus, NY - a dusting (1-2")
    ...but we're ready.
  10. shanta74

shanta74 Member

here in morrisville we got 3-4 inches