1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Were can I buy or get a sample of a seasonal bid proposal

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by snowpoe, Oct 26, 2006.

1. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

I bought one last nite off of legal forms.com but it really was not for a seasonal bid or contract & it seemed to long to me. Im looking for somthing pretty simple that includes plowing salting & I will add the lawn maint. part to it. Some disclaimers would be good & of corse some payment terms.

If you can please direct me to a site or e-mail me a sample of something you have that i can go off of.

A cover letter sample would be sweet to:help:

Thanks for any input
  2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Click on th search button and type in what you are looking for I have seen people post them before.Just retype them and there you go.

3. wolf4980

wolf4980 Junior Member
    from mn

If you find one let me know i spent about two days searching internet to now avail
  4. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Hi guys,

I got a real nice cd from SIMA a couple of years ago that has all kinds of forms and and contracts that you can edit to what ever you need. I was on there website but it don't look like they sell it anymore. I would burn you guys a copy but I am in Bagram, Afghanistan and will not be home until late December. And the wife is not that computer literate!!
    I have attached the contract that I have been using for the last few years maybe you could modify it?

Good Luck
    Frank VanWhy
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

6. wolf4980

wolf4980 Junior Member
    from mn

Thanks for sharing guys! I spent alot of time on the inet and didn't find anything close to these
  7. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Office max or your office supply store of choice has three copy NCR contractor forms that work wonderfully.
  8. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

That being said. Grandys piece is pretty neat too.

Good job and thanks for sharing.

right on

I got a headache looking at the one above his....no offense.