1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We're back!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Strobesnmore, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

In order to serve everyone a bit better we are back as a site sponsor. This way we are free to talk about anything and offer purchasing advice.

We will be offering free shipping again to site members and the new free shipping code will be posted tomorrow.

Now I don't know about the rest of you but I took my plow off the rack today just in case it needed tomorrow. Forecasters saying 1-4 inches but everyone's different so we will have to wait and see.

2. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

I wish I had that code 2 weeks ago... lol.. Still waiting on word for when my Ebeacon is going to be delivered? Any idea? I called today and was supposed to get an email or phone call back and have not heard anything as of yet.. zip code is 48462.. Thanks in advance

3. Strobesnmore

We ran short on the low lens model and they will be here the very end of the week or Monday. We do have plenty of the talls in both models.

4. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Glad to see you're back. I have two E4's, an E44 and an E66. All lights work great and have been installed for some time now. Your shipping is usually quick and I had great experience with a warrantied item!

5. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

That's because nobody likes the tall ones.. Teasing of course.. Thank you for the update.. I know it can get busy over there, wasn't sweating it but saw this thread and said what the hay... I have a video of my Saturn that I installed lights in.. All UC.. Looks pretty good and moves traffic for sure... The Carson siren with the simulated electronic Q really gets peoples attention.

6. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

Quit sending me emails of your specials, I can't quit ordering stuff, I need an intervention.

7. Strobesnmore

The free shipping coupon will be "plowsite2013" and is good for ground shipping in the Cont. USA on orders over $100.00.

We signed up with a new company to send out emails which is much better than our old in house system and the best part about it is since we are sending the specials directly to our customers we can give you pricing that we can't put on our web site.

8. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

I like the triple threat and the D12 but does the triple threat come with a shroud? Also is the d12 just as bright as the Star DLX4HK2? Also I already have aux switches in my truck. Do I need to buy your hardwire kit to work with my aux switches? I like the Star DLX4HK2 and have seen it in person its a bright light but I like the slim builds of your lights also as it will be mounted to the front windshield.

9. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

There goes the neighborhood...

10. sargex595

sargex595 Member

E48-ta

Just purchased a E48-TA w/ext cable and installed it just inside the door to the cap on my 2013 GMC 2500HD so I would have the extra warning in the back of the truck when plowing. Very pleased so far and can't wait to use it during a snow storm.

Curt.

11. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

how you had any reviews in person on this light bar? EFlood 10800 Lumen Flood Lightbar,
    been looking and this is about 1/4 of the price of others and im very interested!

12. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

will you guys ever stock the mini beacon strobes that attach to larger truck mirrors?

13. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

HUH I should get an extra discount since I opened my mouth on here your now a sponsor again offering free shipping with a minimum buy just as I suggested LOL.
    Well hope this works out for the forum and the members glad to see you back and it offer's more options for the members of this forum.

14. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Cool, ill have to check your site out. Been a few years.

15. Too Stroked

Too Stroked Senior Member

SNM,

The other day, I inquired about free shipping on a pending order for some LED Work Lights that have been back ordered for several weeks. The reply I got back said that you were no longer a site sponsor, didn't offer free shipping and the code I provided (from above) didn't work anymore.

OK, I'm confused.

Tom Warda