1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Went on my own.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MWSAI, Sep 1, 2012.

1. MWSAI

MWSAI Member

Hi everyone.
    After a few years of doing plowing on the side and working as a snow plow driver for a landscape company and being a owner operator I decided to be on my own completely. I had a few rigs now I added 2 more from a property management company that went out of business. I'm located about 15 miles north of Chicago and hoping for snow this year as I'm getting all the equipment ready. Thought I would join the site and say hello, and pick your brains of what's left in them anyway.

Thanks!

:jester:

2. branchoutshrub

branchoutshrub Junior Member

Good luck on your own this season! We are hoping it snows a lot too.

3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome to plow site ! Lots of smart people here so if you have a question just ask, Also its a little slow right now but will pick up as it gets colder, best of luck to you this year.

4. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Great place to ask questions.

5. MWSAI

MWSAI Member

Thank you for the welcomes. I see a lot of great information already. Thanks!!!