1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wells Cargo enclosed trailer 16'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ultimate plow, Mar 19, 2015.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Wells Cargo brand top of the line enclosed trailer. Much much nicer than hallmark or similar brands. This is a 16' Dual axle LS cargo series. Extra extended neck with pintle. Very good condition in and out for a 2007 no grime here. 1 owner. $5500 obo 847-346-4509

[​IMG]

2. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

Looks nice...what does the inside look like ?

3. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Spotless for a landscape mower trailer. Obviously signs of use but Id put it as very very good condition compared to most. Ill have to take some more pics later today I just wanted to get this posted up for anyone looking for a good trailer

4. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

Thank you...what does the same model sell for now ?

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

EBay,,,,,Google,,,,,ask,,,,

6. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I doubt you can touch one of these new for under $8k-$9k. Best landscape trailers out there I've seen this one in person- very well kept. There's a reason you see every big company running these- they hold up

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

just ordered one of these in 8.5x20 with all the goodies...f^cking $11K. this is a good price for the best built trailer on the market in very good shape

8. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Depends on which Axels in it

9. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

I have three Wells Cargo trailers...they are all older the newest being 8 years old and the oldest is about 18. They all are holding up and rebuildable. A 18, 20 and a 24 ( three axle )

I just had not a clue what they were going for

10. Drano0127

Drano0127 Junior Member

What's the height inside?

11. ultimate plow

from N. IL