1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Well, what do ya know.....

Discussion in 'Weather' started by MSS Mow, Feb 1, 2007.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

There was no snow in the forecast for today, and we got 4 1/2 inches this afternoon! :dizzy:

Coast Maine, extreme Eastern Washington County near Canadian border. Can the forecasters screw this up any more?

On the 6 o'clock news, they were like "the snow showers we told you about dropped a quick 4 inches in Down East Maine this afternoon." Just like they told us to expect it. I've been watching the news for 4 days now getting updates for Friday's storm (which is no more) and they only said scattered flurries today in the Mountains (no where near me). They said NOTHING about snow here. Don't get me wrong, I'm tickled pink to see the snow, just aggrevated about not being prepared.

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well

So I hope that your all done plowing and posting this after anyway enjoy it while you can.

3. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

At least you got something. They blew it here again. 1 to 3 predicted and I wake up to nothing, not even a dusting............again. They have blown every forecast this winter. It's really bad.

4. NCass31

NCass31 Member

last night watching the news the guy goes, "well, in the winter where if there is a chance a storm will miss us, it WILL miss us, this one went out to sea as well." i couldn't help but laugh.