1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Well this sucks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by farmerkev, May 30, 2008.

1. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Yesterday I was informed by the co. that employed me last summer for $8 hr. and 40hr a week, (quite impressive for a 15-16 yr old I think) that although they have been telling me how excited to have me back they will be, they wont need me. I gave my lawn mowing thing a heck of a try, but it ended up with me losing my best account, and mowing one of my lawns for only $10. Doesnt look likt mowing will work for me either. Depressing huh?

So with that out of the way, the reason its in this area is because I "applied" at Kern Landscape Management and Supply Co. today. If this works, I can mow lawns anyway, and the best part is, come winter, they do SNOW REMOVAL, I might finally get to run with the big boys now.

I am still trying my own mowing thing out, but that doesnt look like Ill be able to fill the tank on the 3/4 ton with that.

Oh yeah, how do you like the threads title?

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

it sucks;):drinkup: