1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Well,she can't complain the plow guy dosen't show up!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Feb 4, 2008.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

OMRO, Wis. – A 55-year-old Omro woman faces charges in connection with threats to a snowplow operator whose backup beeps disturbed her sleep.

Police Chief James Reed said police suspect the woman of leaving anonymous messages on answering machines at the Omro city administrator's office, the snowplow operator with whom the city contracts and the public works department.

The recipients of the calls contacted police Jan. 22.

The woman threatened to harm the snowplow operator for waking her in the middle of the night, Reed said.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

2. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

thats funny.

3. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Crazy people are all over the place. Someone should hide a beeper in the pile of snow outside her door one night.

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

LOL or back up in front of her house a few times drop the plow hard

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Had something similar happen here, only a private operator plowed a neighbors driveway in and then tried to run the guy over. Now I don't know how true all of this is, as I heard it on my scanner, but I do know that it would have been a good time to do it, as there was about 12 inches of snow on the ground. People are so stupid.:dizzy::gunsfiring::help::nod:

6. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

Its people like her that make me want to back into her driveway and leave the truck in reverse, fire up the laptop and do my end of the month billing! payup