1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Well northeast snow this year offically su*ks

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ColumbiaLand, Feb 5, 2010.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

We keep getting these little events. Havent seen anything over 5 inches since mid December. Think were in for a snowy February and March? Really tired of the little events we can only hope we can play catch up to normal seasonal totals:D

2. Averysdad

Averysdad Member

It's my fault. I got sick of snowblowing our driveway for the past 3 years so I bought a used Fisher. Ever since then we've gotten nothing for accumulation!!

3. jason9696

jason9696 Junior Member
    from Vermont

^ That's funny, the same thing happened to me. I bought a Boss three weeks ago, and it hasn't moved since. :realmad:

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think it's good so far.....quick in and outs and back to bed!

5. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

I hear you guys . We bought another new XV for this winter and we have only had 8 plowable events so far and really have NOT even worn the paint off the cutting edge yet!!! So I am sure hoping that the next two months show us at least a half dozen more!

6. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

What part of ny are you from? Staten island is suppose to get about 4 inches tonight

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Don't give up yet. Feb 08 was excellent. 7 or 8 events.

8. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Uhh...........

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Pig!!:realmad:

10. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Well things might be looking up for wednesday of next week. time for revenge on thee northeast

11. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Today is my fault guys. I couldn't stand having 3" of snow on my hood plowing anymore, so I put a deflector on yesterday........Sorry.