1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Well John Allin??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by landman, Nov 2, 2002.

1. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

Well John, now that the Olimpic committe just nominated New York for the 2012 Olimpics does this mean you will be managing the snow removal again? If so I think you will have many plowing contractors in this area to choose from.

2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Well..... that might be difficult as NY was just nominated by the US Olympic Committee as the US recommendation for the 2012 Summer Olympics. They have to be elected by the International Olympic Committee - but in any case, we won't have much to do for the Summer Olympics.

3. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

Well then I guess I need to get the info right I just heard mention of it earlier tonight on the radio, I didn't get the exact details, my mistake.

4. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Finally an Olympic event that I could handle the snow removal, and compete with JAA !! The summer olympics !!

I've got great references, not a single one of my lots has ever had any accumulations this summer !!

5. NoStockBikes!!

NoStockBikes!! Senior Member

Well, don't be surprised if someone lowballs you for the job. :D Being they don't have to be burdened by the overhead of trucks, plows... or even shovels. :drinkup: