1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Well, I'm sold

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by bighornjd, Dec 1, 2010.

1. bighornjd

bighornjd Senior Member

Hear about this stuff all the time here on Plowsite, but hadn't ever used it. Was at the local JD dealer couple weeks ago picking up some parts and saw aerosol cans of Fluid Film on the shelf so I grabbed one. have tried it on a few odds and ends and it works great. I always have to spray WD-40 on my chain binders so they work right but it washes off after 1 or 2 rains. Sprayed FF on them couple weeks ago and used them today after several rains including 2 inches of rain the past couple days and they still have a nice coat of FF on them and work great. I'm determined to fight the rust and rot from the road salt here in PA and MD. SOOOooo, I just ordered from kellsport after reading a bunch of threads here on FF and I think I'm going to soak everything I own.:nod:

I have a dumptruck with plow and spreader, two 3/4 ton trucks, a skidloader, and a rollback I want to do. Might even do my 2 trailers and camper if I have enough.

I have a 5 gallon pail and spraygun kit, 3 aerosol cans, 1 brush can, and one mini can on the way. Will let you know how it goes...:D

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

don't forget the pictures[​IMG]

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Sounds like we've got another candidate for the Fluid Film anonymous group. Welcome aboard!

4. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

FF Rocks

Hey Bighorn, I bath my 4 trucks, 3 tractors, blades, sander etc in FF every year, takes a couple of gallons but well worth it cost wise. I don't ever get any rust on my stuff, never wiring issues or brake line rot etc....
    In the spring after we finish plowing I take a Hotsy and power wash them all off top to bottom
    and touch up with FF...

Great Product.....