1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Well i guess we are getting 3 new backhoes

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by samjr, Oct 22, 2010.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

I just went into the shop today and there was 3 new 12' pushers therepayup
    So i asked what are they for the boss tells me he took on more for this year and going to buy new backhoes for them:mechanic:
    But there not going to be CAT there going to be CASE:angry:
    He said Cat wont give a good deal on 3 new backhoes i dont understand ?
    We been getting new backhoes every 3 years last year we just pick up 2 new 1s from them and the boss been dealing with them for 20 years now so over 20 years that alot of $$$ in my books:cry:

just want to vent
    i was a JOHN DEERE guy tell i went to work for this com
    Now i am hooked on CAT
    And now CASE going to look good on the old resume lol
  2. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

3. samjr

samjr Senior Member

I dont get it sorry :confused:

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

It's an acronim....like saying that FORD is an abreviation for (take your pick):

BTW I am A CAT owner and fan. I currently own (2) CATs. My TLB (a 416 C) has been owned by me since it was new, and currently displays over 12,000 hours on the meter.
    I have spent a lot of hours on Case backhoes (before I was self employed), and IMO you will like them once you get used to them. Over all Case makes good backhoes. I still prefer the Cat machines, for many reasons, though.
  5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

hes picking on case!!! never heard that one before!

6. samjr

samjr Senior Member

ok i get lol nice 1
    Well we still have 4 CAts right now and adding the CASES to that

7. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Really though, I have operated Case backhoes in the past and liked every aspect of them except for the backhoe portion of the tractor. Volvo is another one on that list. The backhoe controls felt very jumpy to me.

I have thousands of hours in a Deere backhoe, so naturally, I'm partial to them.

I just set up my account with my local CAT dealer and look forward to putting their skids, backhoes and loaders to work this year.
  8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Any pictures?