1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Well got my new equipment!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bgjj, Nov 9, 2007.

1. bgjj

bgjj Junior Member

Well, went down to Angelo's and picked up my new Salt dogg, people there were great, But unfortunately the guy that loaded it while I was inside doing the paper work put it through my back window, just great !, well no sense getting fire up, Sh-- happens and they said it will be paid for
    well, I Hope they are as good as they seemed, and as good as people on the forum have attested to.
  2. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

They just wanted to make sure it fit!!! :rolleyes:
  3. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

ahh don't worry about it so much the window will cost them around 100-200 installed if there isnt a sliding window.. and they'll definitely remember you and give youg ood deals. we've had different suppliers around here hit a couple of our trucks. for example at a local rental store we had a guy back skid loader into the bumper of our truck, just a small dent. I just said ahh just give us around 500 dollars in rentals and we'll call it even. well to say the least the manager has hooked us up with atleast 1500 in free rentals. and has saved us about 2k in rentals after the free rentals so it was well worth it. they love us there!
  4. bgjj

bgjj Junior Member

Received cheque for window today, in us funds though ,which means I lost about 20 bucks, because of exchange, oh well at least got my window paid for, cost me 20 bucks and some inconvenience to save over $2,000 from buying at home,
    I'm happy