1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Welding rig onsite

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ADMSWELDING, Dec 24, 2011.

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

A pic of my rig working a excavator bucket.

2. tailboardtech

tailboardtech Senior Member

ha i just became a member on another forum u post on this internet thingie is a small world :waving:

nice rig btw
  3. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

I want to see more pics of what you weld.

My dad went to school back in the day tyo be a welder. He didnt lst long. Said F That and started driving trucks. He told me welding is a hard dirty hot job. I have alot of respect for welders. They dont have the best working environment.

You got it mack man.Here you go.Been at it since i was 15yrs old,now 40 one back surgery under my belt.But 3 kids/wife keep me pushin on.Thumbs Up

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  5. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

nice obs ford bill. have any more pics of it. I remeber seeing a pic of it when I was at your shop on the wall and was it a powerstroke.
  6. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

I vouch for Adam he has done work for me before. Very good at what he does.... Merry Xmas bud. Did you have an xmas party at the shop this year?

Thanks for the props.No have not had a party in few yrs now.May have a GTG soon i,ll post it here when we do.

Yeah it was a power stroke 1996 f-350 4wd with a 11' reading ub.I,m not sure if i got any other pics of it.
  9. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Man thats a nice truck, I like how the underbody tool box is notched into the bed