1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Welders/Fabricators in Connecticut

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Broncslefty7, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

Looking for a fabricator to build a rack for my 2014 F350 crew cab long bed. has truck side boxes mounted to top of the bed. need to go basically from the rear end of the bed to the front bumper. we carry 50-100 20' steel rebars on top of them. if any of you know a decent fabricator in CT hartford county area im looking to get it built asap.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

confused.....just yesterday you were talking about switching to dodge
  3. Broncslefty7

yeah when i buy a truck this year it will be a dodge. but i bought a truck last year, im not going to just trade it in. i have 21 trucks, three need to be replaced this year.
  4. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

National Ladder and scaffold sells different brands, Vanguard being one. For 20' rebar you probably still need something up on the front bumper though.
  5. Broncslefty7

yeah we do, even for sch. 80 pipe we use the front bumper it keeps it nice and secure.
  6. slc12345

slc12345 Member
    from CT

Try Sauicers Welding in Plainville, CT . We have used them for snow plow fabs and body work before. He does awesome work.
  7. Broncslefty7

alright, Thanks.