1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Welcoming comments from the ownership/mods of PLOWSITE.

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by forestfireguy, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

I may have missed it somewhere but I know I posted to another USM thread last night. I was wondering if anyone in authority at PLOWSITE cares to comment on why these threads disappear? We're all (or at least most of us are) adults here and as the people who support your paying sponsors and advertisers we should at the very least be given an idea as to whats going on. Has someone started/threatened litigation? Is it about the poor language? The way things are said? The opininions expressed? I'm not one to stir the pot as my long membership here and the way I post more than proves. But I am really curious............

2. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

Perhaps there's a very thin line between "free speech" and "slander". One results in overzealous attorneys filing frivolous lawsuits that you, as the one in charge, are forced to send your own attorney to defend...even though you've done nothing wrong.

:gunsfiring:

3. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i well tell you this, MJD well answer all these questions if you PM him, but he isn't going to get in a pissing match with anyone in a public thread, and that is his perogative

4. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

He should still show the members of this site just a little more respect. Not me but other members:D

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

for some reason, people feel the need to post certain things that do not need to be posted and can be VERY problematic, sometimes unlawful and that isn't necessary. some people need to realize they need to take it up with USM themselves and not here on the site

so, there is a thread in the commercial forum and if it remains decent we will leave it...no need to keep bringing it up, bringing up the posts/threads that are removed, etc. if you have something you want to ask me, send me a pm...end of story

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.