1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the SnowWolf Discussion Forum!

Discussion in 'SnowWolf Plows' started by SnowWolf, Oct 3, 2013.

1. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

Happy 2013/14 Snow Season to All!

SnowWolf looks forward to your inquiries about our plows, pushers, snow blowers, snow tires and accessories for your machinery.

Additionally, for the thousands of current SnowWolf users out there who have been using our products starting in the early 1990s, we look forward to seeing your in-use photos!

Best regards,

The SnowWolf Team

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Good to see SnowWolf finally on Plowsite!

I've really enjoyed my plow and Wolf Paws on my skidsteer. Turned it into an amazing snow removal machine.

Welcome. Thumbs Up

3. CCL Landscaping

CCL Landscaping Senior Member

Snow blowers????:confused:

4. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

CCL Landscaping,

Yes... that is correct!

SnowWolf now manufactures high performance snow blowers for use on high-flow skid steers, municipal sidewalk machines, tractors, and more.

Available in 51", 60" & 84", this blower is primarily focused on municipal applications where a very robust, high flow, high capacity snow blower is a requirement for clearing many, many miles of sidewalks.

Thanks for your interest.

SnowWolf Snow Blower.jpg

5. CCL Landscaping

CCL Landscaping Senior Member

Can't wait to see some videos of it in action!

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How do I get a price on wolf paws tires and rims

7. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

Hi ponyboy,

Visit http://snowwolfplows.com/dealers/ and enter your zip code. We will follow up with a Dealer in your area.

8. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

I'm glad you guys are on plowsite! I love my snowwolf 96 ultra with fasttach. I've used it 4 years now and about 560 hours of plowing. The paint still looks good and nothing has worn threw or broken. It's a very well made attachment! Thanks for not skipping corners in manufacturing.

9. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

Thank you for your post!

10. straightlinelan

straightlinelan Member

AWFUL PLOW. PIECE OF JUNK. I bought snowwolf plow for my skidsteer 3 years ago. I got the Fasttack system with it because I thought this would be ideal. After the 1st year (125 hrs) we had multiple issues with broken welds. Our dealer said it was operator abuse. I contacted snowwolf and they said they had some weld issues and had the dealer REPAIR the welds. They did a so-so job.

Now I have entered my 3rd season with the snow wolf. Because we require curbs being nice and clear, our operator had worn out the back bolt of the trip edge. The repairs on this plow are outrageous.

New trip edge (1 side only), new bolts, new cutting edges (x2), new fasttack poly runners (x2). Total cost for repairs (no labor) is going to be $2,100.00 plus. I bought a plow that lasted 3 years. WOW what a rip off.

11. WIPensFan

Why didn't you buy the curb guards?

12. WIPensFan

Snow Wolf, do you have any video of the new snow blowers in action? They look amazing! Tried YouTube, but the only thing I found was the introduction video of the guy describing it. Don't see it on the website either. Is there pricing info somewhere?
    If you guys want to send me a demo unit, I've got a high flow skid and will snow blow everything in this city(Madison, WI) and post video of it working :D

Thanks much!

13. BladeBlowBucket

BladeBlowBucket Member

I TOO am very interested in INFO on this product …. No sign of any info on the web …..

Looks very much like the Euro designed Blowers …. Are you using the Quality Steels in the construction as well ??? …. or the S**T Steel that seems to follow ALL NA manufacturers ??? …...:drinkup:

14. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

straighlinelan,

As per our PM from last week, please reach out to us with the information we requested and we will do whatever we can to help.

Thanks,
    SnowWolf

15. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

WIPensFan,

We do have some video from a mobile device that is not highly professional, but gives the idea of performance. We'll work on getting those loaded and posting a link!

Pricing information will be available from any of our dealers.

Our testing has been done over the course of the past two seasons in extreme climates such as Lake Tahoe, CA and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, so I think we're all set :D.

Regards,
    SnowWolf

16. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

BladeBlowBucket,

We apologize that info is not yet available on our website, we are in process of adding it. In the meantime, send an email to sales@snowwolf.co with a request for a brochure and we'll reply quickly.

As for your steel question, the auger is AR-400, the cutting edge is 1080 high carbon, and the main blower body is a mix of A36 and GR50. I don't know if that answers your question.

Regards,
    SnowWolf

17. WIPensFan

Thanks for your response, and I'm looking forward to seeing the blower in action.

18. WIPensFan

Snow Wolf, you guys got those videos uploaded yet?? I guess I don't understand how you could have tested it for 2 years and don't have a video to see somewhere. Why don't you just put one on a machine and go find some snow to blow? I'm curious as to why these blowers are such an unknown commodity, are they having problems with them?

19. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

WIPensFan,

Our apologies. We uploaded the videos to our website, but failed to paste a link here for you to view them. Go to www.snowwolfplows.com/videos and view the bottom two links in the list.

Thanks.

20. WIPensFan

Thank you for posting that link. Hopefully you get some more videos of it.