1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Sno-way!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by tessdad, Jun 3, 2005.

1. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

I'm a new and big fan of Sno-way plows. It's good to see them here.

P.S. I am looking for a used V-plow, in the Mass. area.
  2. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Check out ebay, within the last couple weeks there was a Lobo 8'6" V that was on there. I just have a favorite search option so I get daily updates of all the new stuff listed. It keeps me in touch with a possible deal that could get away.
  3. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

sno-way rocks

I'm very impressed with my 9 ft. ht series 25. It's light,strong,fast and very reliable. Wireless remote & downpressure rock! I plan to buy a stainless steele snoway sander this winter.
  4. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Sno-way is one of the best secrets in plowing. I will out scape any other plow with the down pressure and use it as a great sales point. I also have a MT-90 7.5' plow for sale, great for any half ton truck.
  5. SNHSERV05

SNHSERV05 Junior Member

mt 90

Hi did you sell that mt-90 for 1/2 ton truck? from seacoast nh here, witha f-150 extnded cab