1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome & Thanks To Meyer & Diamond

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Sean Adams, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Dear Members:

I just wanted to post a quick welcome and thanks to our newest sponsors - Meyer Products and Diamond Equipment. You can see their buttons at the top of the site that link directly to their web sites. Check them out and see what they have to offer.
  2. Meyer/Diamond

Meyer/Diamond Sponsor

Dear Plowsite Member,

We are very pleased to inform you that Meyer Products and Diamond Equipment are sponsors of Plowsite.com. We recognize that that Plowsite and its members are a growing voice in the snow and ice control industry and are proud to support the forum.

We look forward to hearing from all of you. Please know that all suggestions, compliments and criticisms will be taken seriously.

We are proud to be part of the Plowsite team and look forward to working with each of you in the future. We thank you in advance for supporting the manufacturer’s that are committed to investing in your efforts. If you have any questions or should you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience at plowsiteQA@meyerproducts.com.

Thank you.
    Meyer Products Inc. & Diamond Equipment
  3. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

WELCOME,........nice too have you with us.:D
  4. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

It's great to see you here Meyer. I think you offer a great product. Your tech support is awsome!!! It is very nice when a manufacturer will try to help diagnose a problem instead of telling you to contact your nearest dealer. Customer service is the name of the game.
  5. Gadget

Gadget Junior Member

It's about time !!

- You guys have a great product, and in the 25+ years I have been in business I have never experienced a technical/customer service department as friendly quick and thorough as yours.
  6. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Great Product, Great to deal with!!
  7. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Glad to see you guys on here now. I must say we've been happy with your products so far.:drinkup:
  8. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Hey Meyer, I stopped by the factory yesterday for service and i couldnt get anybody to answer the phone by the front desk. Do you guys sell parts there or do i have to go through a dealer? I was hoping to talk to sombody there since i had a repair to my 7.5 footer with a 47 pump and its got a querk about it that i wanted to ask if it was normal for a pump of its age.

Oh ya Welcome to the form, Rob
  9. Meyer/Diamond

Meyer/Diamond Sponsor

I know the lobby you were in. You weren't in our main building. Where you were is just a few small offices and the rest of that building is manufacturing. If you want, I'd be happy to meet with you, look at your setup, and talk to you about it. E-mail me at PlowsiteQA@meyerproducts.com and let me know when would be convenient for you.

We don't sell any retail at the plant but there are several full service distributors within 20 minutes of the plant.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll do everything I can to send you away happy.

John Filing
  10. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Well John,
    thanks for the quick responce, Ill just do that. Ill prob have to meet you in the middle of January. I work for the local phone company and that keeps me busy during the week. Do you have a # I could call you and set something up? Thanks again, Rob
  11. badranman

badranman Senior Member

Welcome aboard !!!!:salute:
  12. Meyer/Diamond

Meyer/Diamond Sponsor

You can contact me at our main number 216-486-1313. I look forward to hearing from you.
  13. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

welcome meyer/diamond. i grew up with your plows and will continue to use yours my hole life. meyer makes a great plow. welcome aboard:waving:
  14. classicman

classicman Member

A Western man gonna test drive Meyer Cust service

O.K., here's the deal. Looking for a back-up blade for residential and light commercial. Got the wife conned into letting me mount on her '99 Wrangler. As my post subject says, I've been using Western since forever. Western dealer says back-ordered 'til the next millenium or thereabouts. Called Meyer dealer, still waiting on reply, but am exploring plan (b), which requires some expert technical assistance. Used 6.5 Meyer on e-bay- blade, a-frame and cylinders. Same guy selling on separate auction a mount for that blade fitting an '83 CJ-5 (I thought they were CJ-7's then, but that's what he says. Q1 Is that mount gonna be close enough to make it happen on this vehicle. Q2 If not, will a mount applicable to what I imagine would be for a TM-6.5 work on an unknown vintage 6.5. How much grief am I in for attempting to adapt all this and adding the hydraulics and lights, etc. Any replies from colleagues, manufacturer, nostradamus, etc. greatly appreciated... time is a definite factor, sold my previous back-up and I would like to be able to go to sleep at night.
  15. MeyerService

MeyerService Sponsor

The CJ-5 and CJ-7 used a ST series plow and your 99 Wrangler TJ will use a TM series plow. The ST will be too heavy. The frames are radically different from the CJ to the TJ. The Wrangler has the same frame from 1997-2004. Parts needed to fit your wrangler are as follows: TMP 6.5 poly plow (09241), E-Z mount (18080), Lift frame (11545), E-57 Hydraulics (15868), Nite Sabre plow lights (07223) and plow light adapter (07180). All parts are in stock except for the 18080 mount which will be available in 2-3 weeks. Use our web site to find your nearest Meyer Distributor for pricing. Also your Meyer Distributor may have the 18080 in stock.
  16. classicman

classicman Member

Outstanding Meyer!

That's what I'm talking about when I think of customer service. I very much appreciate the rapid response and invite my colleagues to take note. I have a fax into your dealer here in Central Pa. and am awaiting their reply... hmm, black Jeep, yellow blade, kinda growin' on me fast.

Thanks again!:waving:
  17. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I would expect nothing less from Meyer, they get bashed on here alot, but you have to read between the lines. I think snowplows are alot like mowers, they are geographical. Alot of it depends on who got their foot in the door 1st, and did they take care of the customers. You can build a big base if you have a good reputation, no matter what you are selling.
  18. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Let me start by saying thanks again for taking the time to answer my ?'s.

Let me tell you guys something, these guys at Meyers are top notch in my book. My plow was bought a long time ago and John took the time to get some questions answered. They didn't treat me like unless I was dropping some serious cash then I don't need to talk to you kind of attitude like some other places do (general statement there). I left feeling that Meyer was there for me now and in the future. How many times can you say that about anything anymore???? My Meyers hat is off to you guys, Keep up the good work.....Rob
  19. classicman

classicman Member

Sadly, no response from local dealer

Unfortunately, the concept of customer service has yet to hit the hinterlands of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The good news for the local Meyer dealer is the fact that the local Western dealer is no better. I swear I cannot believe how terrible it is around here, not only with the plow dealers, but the automotive repair folks, the small engine repair folks and the people I have to deal with in my other life, namely the title companies and the banks, but that is a little more off subject... getting back to the plow dealers... How hard is it to put together a price/availability quote when the prospective customer tells you he's ready to but immediately and gives you the part numbers needed? One week and counting...
    I'm originally from Wisconsin- I am going to get in my other truck in Pennsylvania DRIVE to Wisconsin and buy there. Sadly, both Western and Meyer manufacturers are being undermined by the poor dealers they have here.
  20. Meyer/Diamond

Meyer/Diamond Sponsor

Before you drive across 4 states, give me a chance to make it easier for you. Call me at the number above in this thread. I'm at extension 298 or e-mail me at plowsiteQA@meyerproducts.com. Let me know what it is that you are looking for. I'm sure we can find someone that can give you a quote and that would appreciate the business.

Until then, if you'd like to see a complete list of your local dealers, you can find them on our website (www.meyerproducts.com). Click on the distributor locator.

Let me know if I can help.