1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Charles, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Make yourselves at home and feel free to join in anytime.

We are now over 13000 strong and growing at a rapid pace!

Thanks to all the Plowsite veterans who continue to share your knowledge and expertise....

To the newbies, this is just the calm before the storm(s) :)

2. delvalle6759

delvalle6759 Junior Member

Hello from Newbee!

Hello and thanks for having me :bday:
    I enjoy reading the good advice you guys put out :drinkup:

3. bigcanuck

bigcanuck Junior Member

Gentlemen, Webmaster thank you so much for all the effort that has been put into this fantastic site.

I am just joining the fraternity of the "Snow Plow Brotherhood" and very much appreciate the opportunity to learn from my more experienced brethren. As I find my way around I look forward to contributing as much as I can. My background is commerce, marketing and sales.

I see a real positive potential in this industry and will be happy to share my lessons and mistakes.:salute:

4. MacGilla

MacGilla Junior Member

I am a plowing rookie. I just sold my rather wimpy Toyota Tacoma with a 2.7 liter to my neighbor and bought a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500. The Beast has a 5.9 liter engine and is very thirsty. Thank God the price of gas is coming back to reality. I started to look into plows to do my own driveway. After seeing how much it cost to put one on I went with the Dodge that already had an 8 foot Fisher on it. As most of you know, news travels fast. (it doesn't help that I have a big mouth and talk to everybody/anybody) Now, I have 4 additional drives lined up and looking for a couple more. Might as well let "Big Blue" do her thang and pay for her isatiable petrol appetite. I appreciate all the info you seasoned snow pushers keep giving. I look forward to visiting this site and come here often. Originally I wanted a bigger truck to tow my 16' aluminum boat. Now I went and done it:)

5. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Hello from the new guy!!

I wanna take this time to thank you for having me as a member and I hope I can be of some help with questions the other members might have with the 30+ years I have under my belt of pushing the pennies from heaven around!!

6. Charles

Great to see you in here VAhighwayman. I am sure you will be a nice addition to Plowsite.
    Looks like we have went over the 15000 mark. Lots of new members joining everyday.

7. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Thank you Charles..glad to be here!!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  8. RTW5150

RTW5150 Junior Member
    from IL

Great site! Keep up the good work guys!

9. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

Site is great! Glad i found it!!!

10. Charles

Glad you did too Superduty:waving:

We are approaching 16,000 members and we encourage everyone to participate:salute:

11. Plow pilot

Plow pilot Junior Member

Is that pilot or pile it
    Great site lots of great info .
    (bring on the storm..)

12. new kid in town !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very interesting site, its nice after plowing for all these years that you took the time to open this site.i plow snow in ontario,on georgian bay,and its a great site to learn new things, again THANK YOU.i remain, gary snow,georgian bay ont. canada

13. newonejwp

newonejwp Junior Member
    from eastern

questions

How do I post questions????

14. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Although I'm not Charles, I'll try to help. Go to the top of the appropriate Forum for the question - for instance "New to Industry". Click on the button "New Thread" then just continue the same as when you replied before.

15. DuraMaxAllison

DuraMaxAllison Junior Member
    from Toronto

hello everyone .. i am in Toronto Canada ..the land of snow ...haha...i really love this forum and already i can see that i will learn alot from here.I just started my snow removal company and already i have 4 contracts that fell in my lap ..gotta get ready for snow..... :)

i am presently driving a 03 Chev Duramx ..loaded to the gills..and i just put a arctic 10 footer on ....:dizzy:

well thanks for having me on this great forum and hello to all tymusic

16. aus316

aus316 Member

ty

:gunsfiring: Ty Ty 2 all please accept me for this is my newbie stage and my second year back into plowin

17. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Hi guys! Newbi to this site but not a newbie to snowplowing. WOW! over 16,000 members.... I'm already impressed with this site! :redbounce