1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome Aboard!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Rooster, Dec 1, 2001.

1. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

I like to offically welcome Ct18fireman as a moderator.

I am sure he will be an asset to the board.

Rick

2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome CT18

I'll second that............... However, as part of the "entrance requirements" I insist that you send the pics of your recent railing project!

J/K - good to have you "on the team"! :cool:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2001
  3. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

I'll fourth that...... CT18Fireman helped me ALOT with my snowplow setup for my Toyota pickup. I think I have built the best setup possible for my truck because of his help. He do deserves some recognition for his effort. CT18fireman, thank you very much!!

5. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Thank you all for your kinds words. It makes me feel good that I can help people on the site as people have helped me. I hope that we can continue to improve the site and assist people in the business. This is one of the best sources of information IMO.

Thanks A Lot!!!

Jesse

6. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

congrats fireman. keep up the good work. this is truely the most informative site on the web.

keep up the good work everybody,
    Mark K