1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Website Promotion, SEO and Internet Listings

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by SPD, Oct 10, 2009.

1. SPD

SPD Inactive

Hey everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rob Franta and I am a new sponsor here on Plow Site. I am promoting my new Snow Plowing Directory website. (SPD) www.snowplowingdirectory.com It is a online database of service providers in our industry.

During the launch I am giving away Free Business Listings to anyone who wants one. So I encourage you to vist the site and sign up for a free listing. I created this directory from the ground up with search engine optimization in mind so listing can and will rank very high for your local keywords.

IE: Snow Plowing Amherst Ohio. You can see this quick test page and listing I created ranks on page one of Google currently number 2. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ohio+amherst+snow+plowing&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

This rank was obtained in just a week from creating the listing. Timing is right now to start working on getting your contact info on page one of Google for your local keywords.

The more listings that are created and more new data Google sees the better these listings do in Google.

I am creating the cities as new listings come in. So be sure to include your city and state in your listing.

I have an extensive background on SEO and Internet marketing so if you need any help in this are feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you out.

Pleased to meet you all,

Rob
    SPD

PS. Please let me know if you see a problem with the site as I am still testing things.

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

So how do you make money? Just from the ads that appear on your site or...?

3. SPD

SPD Inactive

Eventually the site will make me more money.

Right now one category listing is free, if you want to be listed in multiple categories there is 5 dollar monthly fee. I also have a seo blog package that cost 25 dollars a month.

You can see the different options on the compare page. For this year I don't expect to make much with the site. I am building it more for long term.

The site is something I have been wanting to do for a long time.

Rob