1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Website input....

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by ksland, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Looking for some ideas and criticism etc... on my website. Mainly related to the snowplowing page. I will be updating a lot of stuff over the winter and am looking for some good ideas.

Thanks for to all that help.

2. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

its good, simple, clean, but i would talk more about your winter services. instead of saying "snow plowing and ice needs" i would say something like snow plowing and ice managment in the botton frame you say " ice control" use that in the first frame, just seems to flow better. just my opinion, i could be wrong. also. "You can rest assured that we will be there to plow you out this year and for the many years to come." instead mabey try, You can rest assured that we will be there to plow you out for many years to come. your site(all of it) seems organized and well thought out. good job. good luck and hope you have a great season.

sry but what is "slice seeding?" i got out of the lawn care part of this business quite a while ago.

I took web development and marketing classes in collage, so questions are welcomed.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2005