1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

website forum

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Grn Mtn, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

lately a lot of guys have been asking to have their websites reviewed. can we have a forum dedicated to just this?

2. Grn Mtn

Charles what are your thoughts about this? Think it would be a good idea?

3. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

i agree with grn mtn.. i think its a great idea

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I am not sure about this idea. I see alot of website bashing going on and people getting their feelings hurt. You might email Sean with your idea.

5. Grn Mtn

Thanks I will, as to the feeling hurt, don't post if you can't take the heat:D

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Really, it fits well in the Elements of Business section related to Marketing. That section is not all that busy.

7. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

I think it's a good idea. Might be able to add a forum for web site help too.

8. Grn Mtn

well that was the gist I was aiming for, a website forum were people discuss whatever about their websites, but Charles has a good point, we could just do it in the business forum. Maybe then list website help in the whats appropriate content to help people find there way?