1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Website for past snow records (events)?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by coreyod21, Oct 28, 2011.

1. coreyod21

coreyod21 Member

Hi this is my first post on this site although I have been a reader for awhile. I'm curious if there is a website that can tell me the amount of storms or even days the snow has accumulated over 2 in. last winter. I'm wanting this because I'm trying to set up a price for contracts in my area. I sure don't want to be a lowballer. I'm starting this year doing removal with blowers. I wasn't going to bother you guys with the endless question " how much should I charge". I was figuring Id go on last years record of snow falls to average how many times I need to come. Figured $20-$35 per visit x last years average of storms = my contract price. If I'm doing this incorrect please give me advice. My main concern is finding a site with the record. All I can find is the total amount not how many storms. If it helps any I'm located in the Cleveland, Ohio are. Thank alot in advance. Sorry about the long post just don't want to waste anyones time.:help:
  2. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member