1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Website advice

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Rich Graz, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

So since we spined our snow division into it's own snow only company we have just got the skull and bones of our website together and would like some opinions. Heres the link www.atlaswinterservices.com

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Looks good. I almost thought it was the lettuceman's site at first.

I really like the "work for us" page. I've been meaning to get a page just like that up. One for subs, and another form for an employment application.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Great website so far!!

4. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

Yea that part still needs work and I will separate subs from employee applications should have it fixed within a week. Right now its not detailed at all an I want to ask subs applicants more detailed questions. My website designer told me it cost $40 something dollars to purchase some type of form (not really sure) but it will let me set it up for a more detailed application/questionnaire

5. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Looks great... I really like it.

Check mine out just went live few weeks ago

6. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

alotmaintenance.com

7. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member